RV repair, specifically motorhomes
and big camp trailers, require skills and equipment that are not
typicaly found in just one occupation or one business.•
- Steel and aluminum are used in the structural
components of RVs. Metalworking skills and equipment are required.
- If damaged in a collision, body and frame
repair skills are required.
- Specialized equipment has to be big enough
to handle these vehicles.
- Mechanical skills are required to repair
the steering, suspension and drive train.
- Fiberglass is used in many panels. These
panels need the expertise of a technician that understands the
stresses and flexiblility of fiberglass to insure the repair will
- RVs are also comprised of wood. Carpentry
skills are required, plus wood working equipment.
Other skills required are the ability to repair interior trim,
paint, wallpaper, and electrical component replacement.
All this skill and equipment is available
at Coachmaster Corporation, RV Division. Home of the largest frame
machine in northern CA. Celebrating 44 years of expert service.